Fumiyama products are warranted under normal usage against defects in workmanship and materials for one year from the date of purchase providing the following conditions are met:
- All information provided by the purchaser via Fumiyama’s E-Warranty registration platform is complete and valid.
- The warranty will be void if the product has been damaged by an accident, acts of God, mishandling, leaky batteries, failure to follow usage instructions, improper repair by unauthorised personnel, improper safekeeping or otherwise.
- The warranty does not cover "problems" arising from or due to improper installation, set up adjustments, weak or unclear signal reception and lack of maintenance of the Fumiyama product.
- Accessories that come with the Fumiyama product such as adapter, batteries, etc. are not covered by the warranty.
- Fumiyama assumes no responsibility for any other claims not specifically stated in this warranty.
- A valid proof of purchase (i.e. original receipt, warranty card) shall be presented upon request.
- The warranty is only valid for Fumiyama Products bought directly from Fumiyama Authorized Reseller in Singapore.
During the warranty period, where Fumiyama assesses it to be appropriate and reasonable, Fumiyama shall reserve all rights to decide and offer any exchange, repair, or return & refund of faulty products.
* Warranty will not cover Glass Top of Ceramic Cooker (FCS 1525).
Updated on 3rd Jan 2022.